Rose / New Paltz
- I plan on cosplaying as SpongeBob (from the titular musical), Phil Connors (Groundhog Day) and Caractacus Potts (Chitty Chitty Bang Bang)
- I’m most looking forward to the panels, esp the SpongeBob panel
- I want to meet Lilli Cooper and Anthony Rapp
- I’ve never attended BwayCon before but I have with New York Comic Con and San Diego Comic Con and same tips apply:
1. Definitely pack snacks and water esp if you plan on walking a lot (and it’s cheaper!).
2. Wear Dr Scholl’s gel inserts (or any brand) in shoes you are wearing for cosplays.
3. If you’re not cosplaying – wear comfortable sneakers/boots.
4. Have fun!
- My favorite Broadway show: Currently– SpongeBob the Musical. Previously– Groundhog Day
- Find me on Twitter and Tumblr: clowchan