Nathan Cohen / White Plains, NY
- I was at BroadwayCon 2017
- Best/craziest thing at a previous con… I’m not sure what craziness I saw, but I loved the whole Con!!!
- I am most looking forward to… everything
- I want to meet… so many, but definitely Anthony Rapp.
- Tips for other attendees: Pace yourself!!! Your 1st time is VERY overwhelming! U won’t be able to see & do everything you want. And that’s ok!!!
- My favorite Broadway show is Wicked
- I’m a disabled guy living in Westchester County, NY. I’m mobility-impaired. Travel into NYC isn’t easy for me. Because of my love of theater, I make it happen as much as possible.
- Find me online: Facebook – ncohen73