James Gavin / Chicago, IL
- I was at BroadwayCon 2016 and BroadwayCon 2017
- What’s the craziest/best thing you’ve seen at a previous BroadwayCon? I think a lot of people are going to mention the Great Blizzard of 2016, which was pure insanity, but still fun. At this year’s BroadwayCon (2017), the most exciting moment for me was the Madam Secretary panel. It’s my favorite show, and the cast all signed my DVD. For the 2016 BroadwayCon, it was Sara Bareilles’s impromptu performance of “She Used To Be Mine” at the Waitress panel. It was magic!
- Besides getting to meet so many amazing stars, I love getting to see all the friends from around the world that I only see at BroadwayCon. We all look forward to getting to see each other.
- I would most like to meet… Actually, it’s Michael John Lachiusa. After doing his The Wild Party here in Chicago, I’d love to be able to tell him how amazing he work is.
- Tips for fellow BroadwayCon attendees: Find times to stop and rest! A day at BroadwayCon can last over 14 hours. If you don’t take the time to rest, you won’t make it to the end of the day. I learned that the hard way.
- My favorite Broadway show is Dear Evan Hansen