Bridget / Peabody, MA
- I attended BroadwayCon in 2016, 2017 & 2018
- The best thing at a previous Con: I got to participate in Game Night last year, I don’t think I’ve laughed that hard in a while! Also can’t forget the original BlizzardCon! #SendUsPizzaPatti!
- The *plan* is to do a Hogwarts!Tracy Turnblad cosplay with con goers helping me choose Tracy’s house! Maybe another one, if I can pull it off. 😉
- I’m most looking forward to: First and foremost, seeing my con family! Having your friends at home and work is great, but there is just something about a fandom or a con family that gives you that connections with others. I got a mini family reunion at Elsie Fest, I can’t wait to see them all at the con!
I’m also co-hosting a panel with 3 of my fellow amazing people, “Broadway is for AnyBODY”, our body diversity panel! #BwayBoPo
And I may or may not do one of the evenings’ activities in my PJ’s, just because I can. 🙂
- Broadway Stars I want to meet: Any and all of them! Just meeting them would be such an honor to begin with!
- Tips for fellow BroadwayCon attendees:
– Water is IMPORTANT. I would recommend a reusable bottle or one with a filter.
– I would recommend taking some extra Vitamin C starting a couple weeks before to avoid Con Crud. Also catch up on sleep before you go, haha.
– Don’t be afraid to go up to someone if you want to be in a conversation or see something you want to comment on. One of the most accepting and friendliest places I know is when I am at the con, interacting with those who love the same thing you do!
-Just do you. Whether it’s your excitement on an element of the con or a cosplay that you wanna do, just do it! Have fun!
- My favorite Broadway shows is Hairspray. No contest.
- If you need a quick pick me up, I usually have a hoard of fruit snacks at the ready to pass out to people.
- Find me @dadiva18 for all social media!